Friday, February 22, 2019

Gangstalker Narcotics Dart Hudson Library (NYPL) 2-22-19

2-22-19 11:25am- 12 while using the computers at the hudson branch of the nypl i felt a prick on my back (11:48pm) afterwards i began to feel sick, light headed, deyhdrated, accelerated heart rate, and my pupils were dialated. I was hit with a gangstalker narcotics (Crystal meth, cocaine, heroin etc.) dart gun. Another attempt by Michael Sorum Rockefeller and Tara Scully Rockefeller and their masonic gangstalkers to frame me as a criminal  (tax fraud, tax evader, drug dealer, drug addict, sexual deviant, sex criminal, and street hustler) in retaliation for filing charges against them for
racial discrimination with the eeoc.



These pics of my pupils were taken around 12:14pm (2/22/19) in the computer area of the hudson branch of the nypl.




No comments:

Post a Comment