Thursday, February 21, 2019

Gangstalker Narcotics Dart At Hudson Library 2-21-19






                              Please Read The Description of The Youtube Video

2/21/19- While I was using the computer at the Hudson Branch of The New York Public Library (2/21/19 12:45pm-3:40pm)I was hit with a gang stalker narcotics (CRYSTAL METH, Cocaine, heroin, etc.) dart gun. I began to feel ill, light headed, dehydrated and had dilated pupils. This is not the first time this has happened to me here. This is being done to me in retaliation by Tara Scully Rockefeller and Michael Sorum Rockefeller to frame me as a drug dealer, drug addict, tax fraud, tax evader, sexual deviant/sexual criminal, and street hustler because when I worked for them I filed charges of racial discrimination against them with The EEOC.


                     My Dilated Pupils. I took these pics at the Hudson Branch Library around 3:30pm












1. Prototype Gangstalker Narcotics Dart Gun (If they had this years ago then what do they have now?): https://youtu.be/yrrdtICFQUI

2. My gang stalker testimony: https://breakingteamrockefeller.blogspot.com/2019/02/my-gangstalking-testimony-22119.html


No comments:

Post a Comment