Thursday, February 21, 2019

A Rockefeller Masonic Central Park Gangstalker 2/21/19



                     A few years ago I met this guy ('Angel') while walking through Central Park. We had a okay conversation and exchanged numbers ( he must've been recruited by The Rockefeller's Masonic gangstalking cronies after). When I take a walk in central park he is often there following me, stalking me, watching me. A few weeks ago while I was on the c train he was in the same car with men and got off at 125 street. He was staring at me and smiling in a nasty fashion. Afterwards I was being followed by an Asian man in all black (6? 220lbs? black hair with a guitar mid 30's).  at the 168 street station if I recall correctly. He followed me to the street and waited with me for the bus but when I decided too go back to the station he left but was watching me to see where I was going. Not long after I began to feel sick and realized I was hit with a gang stalker narcotics dart. I am sure 'angel' informed his Rockefeller masonic handlers that I was on that c train and they alerted that asian man to follow me and hit me with a dart. Another attempt by Michael Sorum Rockefeller, Tara Scully Rockefeller and their masonic goons to frame me as a criminal (drug dealer, drug addict, tax fraud, tax evader, sexual deviant, sex criminal, street hustler) in retaliation for filing charges against them with the eeoc.







No comments:

Post a Comment