Monday, February 25, 2019

Contaminated food at holy apostles church 2/25/19

                       

2/25/19: while at holy apostle's church between 10:30am-11:30am located at 28 street and 9 ave) and after eating the food ( meat stew, tea , water etc.) I became very ill (light headed, dehydrated, dialated pupils). Given my symptoms, research and previous experiences at this place and other narcotics ( Crystal method, cocaine, heroin, etc.) Was planted in my food. Another attempt by Michael sorum Rockefeller and Tara Scully Rockefeller to frame me as a criminal ( drug dealer, drug addict, tax fraud, tax evader, sexual deviant sex criminal street hustler) in retaliation for filing charges against then with the EEOC for racial discrimination.


                                            Please Read The description of The Youtube video
 

pics of my pupils












                       

No comments:

Post a Comment