Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Rockefeller Gangstalkers

11/4/19-11/5/19 6PM-9am (11/5/19)
A guy by the name of 'Tony ( a Rockefeller masonic gangstalker who is roughly 5'4? 120lbs? vietnamises with dark hair and has tattoos on his body) invited over to stay at his place for the night (2018 Mariposa St near Santa monica bld apt 19) He got me pizza at the 7 eleven near by and stopped to vsit a friend at a local restaurant. At his place he gave me water/brisk ice tea to drink ( I became sick and so he must have put narcotics in the drink) also he went through my book bag (I founf items that weren't there before) also I had a blood nose at his place and after cleaning it up I am fairly certain he kept some of the bloody napkins for himself to helpo the rockefellers frame me as a criminal.


11/6/19 5am-8am I was on the metro (red line) and was hit several times by gangstalker narcotics dart guns while I was on the train. I had the same sympotms as other times. At the central library as I write this I've been hit with more Rockefeller masonic narcotics darts (1:40pm). The rockefellers are trying to frame me as a criminal (drug addict, drug dealer, tax fraud etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment